- Jzadirune’s interior doors are metal gear-shaped affairs, designed to roll into a wall cavity when opened.
- As they fists quickly discover, they are all closed, locked, and trapped.
- Each door bears a graven letter, which indicates both which key is needed to open it and what kind of trap is present.
- The Fists discover many crudely dug tunnels, created by the skulks and creepers for the express purpose of avoiding the doors.
- Many rooms are still sealed. The Fists gained entrance to these rooms by standing far away and then asking Jax to open it for them.
h6. Fun things that were found
- The tilt-a-pult traps
- Three raggomyns, haivng already a captured one skulk and looking for two other hosts
- A theater, complete with a choker lurking in the storage space beneath the stage.
- A strangely translucent skulk, who fled from the party and fell into one of the tilt-a-pults
The skulk was dying from the Vanishingm which it contracted from the contamined cloak of protection that it was wearing.
- A nursery filled with whimsical gnomish toys, which were eventually donated to the lantern Street orphanage
- Several gnomish automatons. Iolon could read there runes and was able to command them.
- The Fists gradually collect more and more keys, each one able to safely unlock one letter’s worth of doors. By the end of the adventure, they possess a complete set. J-Z-A-D-I-R-U-N-E
- Treasure Chest